Please join us for our annual OPEN HOUSE on August 5th & 7th from 5:30-7:30pm. Tour our studios and register your child for classes in September.
Exciting New Summer Camps
Click Here for more information
See our new Fall Schedule
Coming Soon: Revolution Dancewear
Everything you need for our classes is now being sold in our studio:
Leotards with skirts
Hip Hop Shoes
Contact our office for more details.
TRUST YOUR CHILD WITH THE CHILDREN'S EMPOWERMENT AWARD WINNING SCHOOL AND RECIPIENT OF AMERICA`S TOP PERFORMING ARTS EDUCATION CENTER IN CT AND MEMBER OF DANCE MASTERS OF AMERICA
**NEW** We are an official Angelina Ballerina Dance Academy
In addition to year end performances, our school has many fun events for our students to perform in:
- The Apple Harvest Parade, Harvest The Arts Performance, Healthy Family Fun Fest, The Holiday Dance Spectacular which students learn to build citizenship by supporting their community while performing for this charity even each year.
- DCA Dance Team also had a very special performance and fundraiser for New Town this year.
- ASAP FREE Transportation from school and FREE dance outfit
- High Platinum Award winning dance team has the opportunity to perform in several competitions and Nationals
- Special Field Trips to Broadway shows and unique professional dance performances.
- Student assistants enjoy a holiday party
- Master classes offer the highest level of dance experience
- Year end cast party is a highlight after the shows.
Each master teacher has remarked upon entering the studio:
"This is a great studio!"
Voted Best Dance Studio, Trust your child with the Recipient of The Children's Empowerment Award, America's Top Performing Arts Education Center in CT, Member of Dance Masters of America.
One of the key components in a dance facility is attention to detail. At Dance City & the Arts, much attention is paid to the facilities in which students dance. As the dance program covers everyone from three years old to adults, the floor is extremely important. The hardwood floors on the second floor of this former factory were built with absolutely no cement sub-flooring, allowing the floors to float.
The proper flooring allows students and teachers to dance for longer periods of time without fatigue or injury. The cathedral ceilings and 40 windows add to the ambience. Full viewing windows into the classrooms provide parents with a much more realistic viewing experience than viewing from a small monitor screen.
Dance City & the Arts is a state-of-the-art 4,500 square feet facility with three dance studios under the same roof, with the largest being the size of a stage, as well as two medium-sized studios. Dance City & the Arts caters to both recreational and professional students, and has professional, friendly office staff trained in customer service and specializing in dance studio preparations. Dance City & the Arts is a modern, vibrant facility with innovative teaching concepts.