It's not too late to register for dance classes for fall
- NEW CLASS STARTING JANUARY
- Jan 8th 2017 Golden Tappers for ages 50+ Mondays 3:45-4:45pm. Register by December 4th and we will waive the registration fee!
- Jan 3rd 2017 Mommy & Me Begins Every Wednesday 9:30 am-10:15 am $25.00/Monthly $30.00 REGISTRATION FEE will be waived
- Jan 3rd 2017 Dance Soup Begins Every Wednesday 10:15 am-11:00 am $30.00/Monthly $30.00 REGISTRATION FEE will be waived
- Our dress code requirements can be found on this site under the dance class tab
Dance City & the Arts is the recipient of the ADCC 2016 STUDIO OF EXCELLENCE AWARD!
One of the key components in a dance facility is attention to detail. At Dance City & the Arts, much attention is paid to the facilities in which students dance. As the dance program covers everyone from three years old to adults, the floor is extremely important. The hardwood floors on the second floor of this former factory were built with absolutely no cement sub-flooring, allowing the floors to float.
The proper flooring allows students and teachers to dance for longer periods of time without fatigue or injury. The cathedral ceilings and 40 windows add to the ambience.There are three viewing monitors in the lobby for parents to view their children in class
Dance City & the Arts is a state-of-the-art 4,500 square feet facility with three dance studios under the same roof, with the largest being the size of a stage, as well as two medium-sized studios. Dance City & the Arts caters to both recreational and professional students, and has professional, friendly office staff trained in customer service and specializing in dance studio preparations. Dance City & the Arts is a modern, vibrant facility with innovative teaching concepts.